To apply to the 2013 Alberta Pianofest as a participating student, please provide the following items:
1. Completed application form – 2 hard copies
2. Recording of the student’s playing – 1 CD
3. Application fee (non-refundable) – $25
APPLICATION DEADLINE: postmarked on or before April 1st, 2013
Please mail to:
44 Grant St. 1R
Port Chester, NY 10573 USA
1. Completed application form: Please fill out the application form (typed or neatly hand-written) and mail 2 copies to the above address. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
2. Recording of the student’s playing (1 CD): The recording must include two contrasting, classical piano works from different style periods. Recordings must have been made within the past 2 years. CDs and CD cases must both be labeled with the applicant’s name and age. CDs will not be returned after decisions have been made.
3. Application fee: $25 cheque or money order made payable to the Alberta Pianofest Society in either Canadian or U.S. (for American applicants) dollars. All application fees are non-refundable.
Students will be notified via email by May 1st, 2013 as to the success of their application.